Re: unusable disks (known problem, but workaround?)

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 01:34:04AM +0100, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So I built my fancy Catalan-enabled boot-floppies (replacing some
> language with catalan in langs_root) and obviously I stumbled on
> #120637. Is there a way of building Catalan-only floppies, which may
> workaround this bug? I'd like to upload some floppies somewhere so
> people can test them and send reports to the Catalan list, but right now
> they don't work at all, even if I select "English".

I added some notes in the boot-floppies/README about building for a
single language last week. You would probably want to turn
Lang-Chooser off since it's not quite up to speed yet.

|  .''`.  |   Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>          |
| : :'  : |   debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>  |
| `. `'`  |      Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com      |
|   `-    |            May the Source be with you                |