Re: Syslinux charset/font

Am Don, 22. Nov 2001, 07:40:35 +0100 schrieb peter karlsson:
[...]
> If you can't get iso-8859-1 on there, perhaps as a last resort you should
> consider using Swedish Ö/ö instead of the Norwegian/Danish Ø/ø? Or would
> that make it very unreadable?

There is a character in the PC-Charset, wich looks a bit like "ø". It
was probably supposed to mean "diameter". ASCII character code is
237. When I recode that character to latin-1 I get "­", wich seems to
be some kind of short dash...

Jö.

--
Computers are like air conditioners.  Both stop working, if you open windows.
-- Adam Heath