Re: Catalan commit

On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 07:43:55PM +0100, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Seconds ago I committed the remaining stuff for Catalan support in
> boot-floppies, and activated it in the Makefiles.
> I think I haven't left out anything, but if I did please tell me.
>
> 3.0.18 wasn't released yet, right? Should I update the changelog under
> that release?

Cool! Just out of curiousity, where is Catalan spoken?

Right. Before Adam makes a new release, he starts a new section in the
changelog.

|  .''`.  |   Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>          |
| : :'  : |   debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>  |
| `. `'`  |      Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com      |
|   `-    |            May the Source be with you                |