Dual boot problems

Hi !

I have some problems . I have installed Win2000 and
Debian on a Dual boot system on my hd . But now iam
getting inaccessible_boot_device errors from Win2000
nearly every time i try to start it up . it doesnt
seem to be regularly but it happens quite often .
The change from lilo to Grub didnt help . The "
phenomenon " dissapeared for a couple of days but is
back now . I tried a virus scanner under Win2000 -
nothing found . win2000 Has installed all the
important updates . And Debian is in the version
testing not so old either .
What can i do ?
Any help is very apreciated !

David