[d-i]: Localization and cdebconf

I have begun looking into i18n with cdebconf.  First, it didn't parse
Description-$LANG lines, I have fixed this now (patches are coming
later).

The only things I have found in the docs are (ui.txt):

: The short description of the module is used as the text for its menu
: item.  TODO: this does not allow for easy internationalization!!

Does anybody have any thoughts on how we should implement i18n, or
should I just try to get something to work and post the patches?

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Axiom #1: You Can't Win