Re: parted option - please report success

I have used a parted boot disk before with great success.  I only
wished it had been directly on the debian disk, so i didnt have to
make a second boot disk.

i think it would be a great idea.

too bad it doesnt support NTFS, but it seems to handle FAT
flawlessly.

jason
jason@pepas.com