parted option - please report success

Hello everyone,

you maybe have noticed that the "udma100-ext3" flavor of the current
boot floppies in Woody includes the parted program as an
alternative/extension to the default cfdisk program. Now, I consider to
enable that option on all i386 boot floppies in the next release.
It has been enabled a while ago and there are not bug reports so far,
but now we would like to see success reports. So if you used parted
succefully on the udma100-ext3 boot floppies, please follow-up and say
some nice words.

If you wish to test boot floppies build from the current CVS snapshot
with parted stuff, please look in
http://people.debian.org/~blade/testing/upload/ (in some minutes).

Additional space usage of parted+libparted on boot floppies:

278kB uncompressed
120kB compressed

Fits currently on all flavors, even on the 1.2MB floppy but there are
only few kilobytes free ;)

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--