Re: Woody install report

    DK>  As Ethan pointed out, I pulled that out in favor of using
    DK> busybox wget.  You should have gotten a really simple status bar
    DK> though.  If you didn't I'd like to hear about it.

Yes, I did get a simple status bar. Simpler is better! But I did like
the old-style download rate meter mainly because it gives an idea of how
good/bad the network connection and bandwidth is.

This is a fairly subjective issue, but FWIW I should point out that the
FreeBSD net installer also indicates the rate at which files are being
downloaded.

--
Salman Ahmed
ssahmed AT pathcom DOT com