installing

I bought a set of Debian 2.2r3. there are 3 source cds, 3 binary alpha
cds and 3 binary i386 cds.
I want to install Debian into DEC Personal Workstation 600a, I've upgrade
the bios and now I'm using SRM console.
I want to ask how to install Debian into my workstastion? I've read your
site about installing Debian for alpha, but I still can't understand how to
make bootdisk and what is the purpose of source cd, binary alpha cd, binary
i386 cd??
Please tell what should I write to boot from CD-ROM by SRM console.
I've tried to install Slackware8.0 to DEC Alpha 600a but the cd is
unbootable.
I also tried to install Kondara Linux1.1, but in the middle of installing
there were some errors and my SCSI HDD wasn't founded. I'm a new user of DEC
Alpha 600a
Please help me....