Re: Request for (commit) access to debian-boot cvs

--- Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore-devel.com> wrote:

Thanks for responding, otherwise I will be more confused.

> Anyhow, (a) before I setup folks for write permissions, I request
> they send patches to the list for a developer to apply.  I don't
> recall seeing any patches from you.

You're right. However, I'm a bit confused with what a "pacth" is. If I
translate, say "tzsetup.templates" that resides in base-config, is the
translated one considered as a patch?

If not, what is a "patch" you are looking for?

TIA.

Junaedi