Re: I'm in a loop

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 05:32:24PM +0800, ramsubs wrote:
> > Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 11:06:05AM +0800 wrote:
>
> i clicked on the link above.
> here's what i think. the message is very long. it needs to be trimmed and
> edited from an effectiveness point of view.
>
> my experience in editing tells me that sentences need to be short while
> conveying meaning as intended.
>
> the part that threw caution, doubt, uncertainty in me was: "Please take
> care of all that..."  IMHO, reconstructing that sentence will make the
> message more effective.
>
> i'm too new to debian and am a linux newbie. i don't know how to file a bug.
> in any case is this considered a bug?
> if you need my help in combining the 2 cases and coming out with appropriate
> wording, i'll work on that and post it to the group.
> please let me know if you need my help in proposing a new message string.
>
> sincerely,
> ram
> linux newbie

While your input is appreciated, I really think you're overworking this one.
The words are clear, convey the intended meaning... and the change is
already accomplished. Let's go on to something more important.

|  .''`.  |   Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>          |
| : :'  : |   debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>  |
| `. `'`  |      Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com      |
|   `-    |            May the Source be with you                |