Re: boot-floppies broken with inconsistencies between "base" and "debootstrap"

#include <hallo.h>
Ethan Benson wrote on Sun Oct 14, 2001 um 03:26:37AM:

> I think i may look at fixing some of the other serious bugs in
> debootstrap, such as its neglecting to unmount /proc and such
> resulting in broken fstab generation, and maybe this mount proc
> problem.

BTW, if you do, please implement the "--install" option to install
additional packages. I still consider to make debootstrap install the
locales package when running from localized BFs. IIRC I allready
suggested the "--install-locales" option, but aj droped it promising the
future "--install foo,bar,xyz" option.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Montag ist eine furchtbare Art, ein Siebtel seines Lebens zu
verbringen. (Gerd Schmerse in detebe)