boot-floppies 3.0.14 - corrupt packages?

Hi People,

I've just been trying out the bf 3.0.14 and have been having a few
problems:

Whenever the boot-floppies make release script trys to grab the
packages.gz file, it does so and then declares it corrupt. It then
gets the Packages file (non compressed version) and then declares
that too corrupt. Now I've not been around when this bit actually
takes place, so I can't work out whether it is gzip that is declaring
it corrupt or some component of dpkg. The fact that it happens on the
non compressed version aswell would suggest that it's part of dpkg
(or whatever tries to analyze the package).

Has anyone else come across this? And if so is there a solution? Should
I be using the Sid version of dselect/dpkg/apt or should the woody
suffice?

Thanks for your time,

Matthew

--

Matthew Sackman
Nottingham,

The contents of this email are intended for the indicated recipient(s)
only. This may or may not be indicated in the above email as it is
enormously easy to fake email addresses (see the relevant RFCs).

For security reasons this email is likely to be gnupg signed. On the
other hand it may not be if I forgot to do so. In any case, if you
are reading this on a Windows based computer then there was no point
in me doing so (provided that I remembered) as your computer is most
likely being used by yourself and 2.8 other people at the same time
(normally without your consent).

No responsibility will be accepted by anyone for any of the contents
of this email. So tough. If in doubt, go compile Mozilla.