cvs commit to base-config/debian by joeyh
time: Tue Oct 9 12:24:51 PDT 2001
* More s/390 hackery, in tzsetup -- hwclock is not supported on this
architecture, (though it is still installed currently), so if hwclock
does not exist, don't try to use it, and if uname -m = s390, don't use
it. No hu-hu, all I have to do is disable the ASKUTC code path.
* Marcin Owsiany:
- updated Polish templates' translations
- a few tiny typographic and typo fixes in original manpages
- translated apt-setup.8, base-config.8, termwrap.8, tzsetup.8
- changed the pattern in debian/rules to catch translated man
* I told Marcin wrong, man pages should be ll.8, not 8.ll.
changed: changelog control rules