Re: boot-floppies, busybox size reduction status

Erik Andersen <andersen@codepoet.org> writes:

> On Sat Oct 06, 2001 at 09:28:37AM -0700, David Kimdon wrote:
> > The only thing odd I see in it is that gzip was removed.  I thought
> > there was some reason (other than report a problem menu, which I can
> > change to not use it) we wanted gzip.  Something to think about, not
> > critical.
>
> I thought we'd wanted it off -- oh well.  Adam?  Do we need a -6?

I would like it back, in case someone has to gunzip and then rezip
something to fix it (say, a keymap or something), but it's not
critical.

Now that we have that, Dave, can you be sure to patch the
scripts/rootdisk/* if you haven't already so we can exploit this?