boot-floppies 3.0.14 available for testing (i386 and powerpc)

<URL:http://people.debian.org/~aph/debian/dists/woody/main/> contains
testing builds of the upcoming 3.0.14 boot-floppies for PowerPC and
i386.

I would like people to test these.  What I'm looking for in particular:

 - any blocking issues which must be fixed prior to 3.0.14 ?
   (I already know of a PowerPC build issue, since it doesn't build
   stock yet)

 - does PCMCIA work ?

Any reports, comments, or replies should go to
debian-boot@lists.debian.org since we don't monitor the testing and QA
lists.  Your assistance will help us turn around 3.0.14 faster.