Re: i18n BF <-> slang

Marcin, did you get any answer regarding UTF8 slang?

> slang1 is in base and base is frozen - how does that affect us?

I dunno.  I would still very much like to have i18n boot-floppies, but
if we have to provide it only unofficially, at least we can provide
prominent links to it.  However, supposing we're able to put together
a plausible LANG_CHOOSER version of boot-floppies that is well tested,
we can force new packages into frozen if we have to, at least I'm
hoping...  The first thing to do is to make sure these packages are at
least in unstable (like slang-utf).