debian-boot CVS messages use personal addresses

Hi,

The log_accum.pl derivative used in the debian-boot repository uses
joy@debian.org (for me) as the From: field of e-mail it sends. I do not want
is done in other Debian CVS repositories.

I tried to correct this behaviour but nobody except aph can access the
CVSROOT. So, please change the script to use a generic address in the From:
field. I can make a patch if you'd like.

[1] Because the spammers will get to it then. But then again, they have
already gotten to it, so I will restrain myself from excessive swearing,
it's too late. :/

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.