Re: Tip for install manual? (Re: [PLUG] Debian Linux on a SunBlade 100)

    Adam> All this is already in the install manual, actually.

 Ah, ok.  Good.  But if it was not, you'd want to know about that.

 Hello, everyone.  How are you all these days?

 I've got a job now.  Working hard on getting things ready for a
 product release.   Can't say more right now.

 The Woody installer works great!  I've used it twice now.  Great job.

 I'm very curious about the "debian-installer" and what it's status
 is...  I'll grep the archives and look the sources over when I find
 some time for that.  :-)

--
mailto: (Karl M. Hegbloom) karlheg@microsharp.com
http://www.microsharp.com