Successful installation of woody (i386)

Hi.

I just wanna say that i today installed a machine with boot-floppies 3.0.11
very successful. Thanks to everyone for your efforts.

The machine is a Intel Pentium 100MHz, 2 IDE HDD (1,5 and 10 GB), Intel Triton
Chipset, 3Com 905 and RTL 8029 network cards (internet access via RTL8029). I
just used the 3 compact floppy images and all the rest via HTTP. I'm very
impressed by the smooth installation. Thanks again.

Ah, one little thing. Maybe dhcp-client should be deinstalled automatically if
DHCP is not choosen during the network configuration (i said no DHCP but the
dhcp-client package was left active and so every boot there is a long pause).

--
Until the next mail...,
Stefan.