3.0.10 iMac install successful

Just a few items probably in the nitpick category:

In the tzconfig dialog, the current hardware time is reported like

Tue Aug 14 21:01:21 2001

Maybe it could be reversed to

Tue 2001 Aug 14 21:01:21

or some such. It just made me scratch my head momentarily.

In tasksel,
1) there is (no description) for the isdn task
2) devel in C++ is duplicated (development and misc)

After completing the tasksel kicked off by the installer (without selecting
any tasks), I did a tasksel -r to verify all required packages were
installed, but they weren't. With that command it installed gcc-3.0-base,
libgcc300, libstdc++2.9, and libstdc++3.0 update.

Finally I tried a tasksel -s and it couldn't install locales, citing the
missing glibc-2.2.3-9 package.

One other refinement, maybe: if -s, -r, or -i are present in tasksel, would
it be cool to skip presenting the list of tasks? I think most people using
those flags wouldn't be wanting to install tasks at the same time.

|  .''`.  | Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>            |
| : :'  : | debian-imac:    <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net> |
| `. `'`  |      . oo       Chris Tillman                        |
|   `-    |     (   -)      tillman@azstarnet.com                |