Re: BSE 0.2 -- ext3 patch for 3.0.9 ready

#include <hallo.h>
Adam Di Carlo wrote on Mon Aug 13, 2001 um 09:01:56PM:

> > Okay, I will split the whole thing in small patches and send them
> > separated.
>
> Yes, please do.  I'd be happy to integrate the ext3 stuff.  I'm not
> going to apply the parted stuff quite yet -- I wanna see if we can go
> with i18n first.

I choosed udma100-ext3 as the name for the BF variant. I created a
kernel-image-2.2.19-udma100-ext3 with updated EIDE drivers (Hedrick's
patch) and ext3 support. Waiting for OK from Herbert Xu to upload it.
When it is done, I will post the working patches.

The patches are ready. I am going to split them into 3 series:

- ext3 patches
- generic parted patches (parted stuff will be used if /sbin/parted is here)
- parted activation patches (diffs on extract lists to get parted installed)

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
I think my Linux is more reliable than my harddrive. The question is what
will crash first.