Phase 2 Final

Changes to Installation Manual for Woody, Phase 2.

Attached is 0806.tgz, which includes 0806.dif, kernel.sgml and boot-new.sgml.
The changes we discussed with Ethan are here. And I ran make lint! :-)

You will need to:

cvs add kernel.sgml boot-new.sgml
cvs remove dbootstrap.sgml

kernel.sgml:
   has steps from dbootstrap Install Op System thru Configure Base

boot-new.sgml
   has steps from dbootstrap Make Bootable thru Log In

dbootstrap.sgml contents were distributed to
   rescue-boot.sgml, partitioning.sgml, and the two new files.

install.sgml:
   added the two new chapters and their references.
   deleted the dbootstrap chapter and its reference.

hardware.sgml:
   removed powerpc from new list

inst-methods.sgml
   moved footnote definition of NewWorld here from partitioning

rescue-boot.sgml:
   added Intro to dbootstrap thru Last Chance! from dbootstrap.sgml

partitioning.sgml:
   this is now just Debian partitioning stuff
   moved in sections from dbootstrap.sgml, Partition a Hard Disk
     thru Mounting Partitions not Supported by dbootstrap
   reorganized to talk about planning first, then partitioning programs,
     then specifics of usage
   added list of FHS directories
   added link to partition examples

administrivia.sgml, hardware.sgml, preparing.sgml,
      inst-methods.sgml, tech-info.sgml
   changed -- in text to —

urls.ent:
   removed a few duplicated urls, added link for partition examples