Re: libm on root-filesystem?
- To: Thimo Neubauer <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: libm on root-filesystem?
- From: Adam Di Carlo <email@example.com>
- Date: 01 Aug 2001 19:38:03 -0400
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20010726104554.A12845@aylee.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de>
- References: <20010725181803.C9432@aylee.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de> <20010726010243.A11730@aylee.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de> <email@example.com> <20010726104554.A12845@aylee.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de>
Thimo Neubauer <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 09:42:28PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> > Thimo Neubauer <email@example.com> writes:
> > Ouch. So its that libslang itself should be reduced, and based on
> > that, the usage in libnewt should be reduced?
> Almost :) First libnewt needs to be reduced, then libslang and after
> that libm, so that only the really needed math-symbols get in :(
> I'd very much like to proove this by manually getting a
> very-much-reduced libm on the disks but haven't figured out the right
> commandline to build a reduced lib (spying in mklibs.sh isn't very
> enlighting ...). Could anyone tell me how to do this? Maybe this could
> at least help to get out manually-prepared-Alpha-bootdisks to get some
> testing on them going.
All you would have to do is manipulate the file
$fl_dir/library-depends probably just before line 767.
I'll take a swipe at it.
.....Adam Di Carlo....firstname.lastname@example.org.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>