Build problem for Alpha bootdisks

Hi,

I'm just trying to build the boot disks for Alpha, but I get:

I: downloading required packages from files /data/src/boot-floppies/scripts/rootdisk/EXTRACT_LIST_all /data/src/boot-floppies/scripts/rootdisk/EXTRACT_LIST_alpha
D:  ash base-passwd busybox console-data dhcp-client debootstrap e2fsprogs-bf libnewt0 libpopt0 makedev modutils nano-tiny netbase net-tools slang1 whiptail libc6.1 util-linux aboot dosfstools
D:  download command is apt-get -q --yes -o Dir::Etc::SourceList=/data/src/boot-floppies/sources.list -o Debug::NoLocking=true -o Dir::Cache=/data/mirror/bootfloppies-download/cache -o Dir::State::status=/data/mirror/bootfloppies-download/status -o Dir::State::Lists=/data/mirror/bootfloppies-download/lists -o Dir::Etc::preferences=/data/src/boot-floppies/preferences.apt
Hit http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main Packages
Hit http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main Release
Hit http://http.us.debian.org testing/main Packages
Hit http://http.us.debian.org testing/main Release
Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
D:  not downloading, have file '/data/mirror/bootfloppies-download/cache/archives/console-data_1999.08.29-21.1_all.deb'
D:  not downloading, have file '/data/mirror/bootfloppies-download/cache/archives/libc6.1_2.2.3-7_alpha.deb'
D:  downloading package(s) ash base-passwd busybox dhcp-client debootstrap e2fsprogs-bf libnewt0 libpopt0 makedev modutils nano-tiny netbase net-tools slang1 whiptail util-linux aboot dosfstools
Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
or been moved out of Incoming.

  modutils: Depends: sysvinit (>= 2.71-2) but it is not going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages
can't find package, or no such package, 'ash'
can't find package, or no such package, 'base-passwd'
can't find package, or no such package, 'busybox'
can't find package, or no such package, 'dhcp-client'
can't find package, or no such package, 'debootstrap'
can't find package, or no such package, 'e2fsprogs-bf'
can't find package, or no such package, 'libnewt0'
can't find package, or no such package, 'libpopt0'
can't find package, or no such package, 'makedev'
can't find package, or no such package, 'modutils'
can't find package, or no such package, 'nano-tiny'
can't find package, or no such package, 'netbase'
can't find package, or no such package, 'net-tools'
can't find package, or no such package, 'slang1'
can't find package, or no such package, 'whiptail'
can't find package, or no such package, 'util-linux'
can't find package, or no such package, 'aboot'
can't find package, or no such package, 'dosfstools'
E: ./rootdisk.sh abort
make[1]: *** [root.bin] Error 255
make[1]: Leaving directory `/data/src/boot-floppies'
make: *** [build] Error 2

Do I have to add sysvinit to the package list, or what's the problem?

I also wonder if we shouldn't use the milos from
http://www.suse.de/~stepan/, which are actively being maintained by
the SuSe folks. If nobody objects, I could try it.

        Falk