Re: [debian-installer] Full CDROM install

On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 01:12:57AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> This udeb would probably depend on modules-cdrom-udeb and
> modules-scsi-udeb (they don't exist yet, any good reason to that ?).
> [ ccing Herbert just for information about this ]

I only provide modules that debian-installer requests for.  So far nobody
has asked for these modules.  If you can give me an exact list of the
modules you require in each package (you can simply give a generator set
as the rules file will take care of the dependencies), then I can turn it
into a package for you.