Re: New Install (easydeb)

Hi,

Glenn scribbled out these words:

> I would like to see what you have done
>
> How are you autodetect hardware, scanning /proc or using libdetect or kudzu ?
>
> Maybe you should consider working on the debian-installer :)

Use /proc or dmesg.

Using parted in the partition module would make it to big, so defeat
the purpose of using modules. But if you want an automated install
parted is the way to go. Every install needs the partition module,
you just need to see how many other modules will fit on the boot floppy.

   Take care,  />    Parents are the censors, not ISPs
    Rob ;-)    \>    http://www.alphalink.com.au/~rbrowne/linux.php