Great but...

I am interested in becomming a Debian developer/maintainer and thought a
good starting point would be to instlal the current testing
distribution. Thus I downloaded the disks directory created my floppies
and off I went. Everything worked great until it was time to install the
base system. I did not have the option to configure my modem and pull
the packages of the web. Did I miss this somewhere along the line? It
appeared that it was assumed that the system was somehow connected to
the web (through LAN most likely).

I'll have to think of a new strategy.

Are there any plans to let user's configure their modem prior to
installing the base system? This would be perfect.

Robert Schweikert                      MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
rjschwei@mindspring.com                         LINUX