Re: basedebs.tgz

Okay, I got the stuff...but now what to do with it? From the archives of this
list, I think that I have to go to a console, copy the basedebs.tgz over to
/target (from the macos partition where it was originally), tar xvzf
basedebs.tgz (all this after I'm in the installation program and the step is
listed as "Install the Base System." But the installer still looks for
/dists/woody/main/binary-m68k/Release on the local drive...Interestingly,
when I untar the basedebs, I get a few files in /target/var/apt/lists (which
is where they are supposed to go, right?) that are named
debootstrap.invalid_dists_woody_Release, and a few other
debootstrap.invalid_dists_woody_[whatever] files.

What's up with that?

Russell