Re: what is ,and were?

Em Mon, 25 Jun 2001 06:10:17 -0800
"skipe" <ndesart@mosquitonet.com> escreveu:

> i have installed Libranet Linux version 1.9.1
uh... what about getting support from them?

> Cdmod: /etc/resolv.conf
> how do i fix this?
touch /etc/resolv.conf should do it... maybe you don't have this
file

> doe's it have anything to do with that when i start(startx)
> the text in the program looks like it's encripted.i can hardly make it out.if i put
> my mouse over it, i can read it a little better.
> if you have any info that could help would be appreciated.
no, it doesn't... I suggest you subscribe to the debian-user
mailing list as it is the right place for asking this...
this mailing list is for discussion about the debian instalation
system...

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>