Support for a new language!

Dear Sir/madam,
I'm a computer science student at the University
of dar es salaam.
Kiswahili language is currently not supported in your
GNU/LINUX distributions.
Some of the people in my country,dont understand
english language and they want to use computers in
their daily business activities.
What i need is to ask for your assistance on how
kiswahili language can be supported.I'm ready to work
as volunteer on this task for the benefit of my
developing country (Tanzania).
I will highly appriciate your assistance.
Elias.