i386 flavors rearrange?

I'm continually annoyed by bugs where users are using vanilla when
they should be using the idepci or compact images.

My idea here, which I think would be pretty easy to implement, would
be to change around the flavors a bit.  The default "flavor" would use
the -idepci kernel rather than the "vanilla" kernel.  Vanilla should
be renamed "full", and the compact renamed "scsi".  "ide" should
(IMHO) be renamed back to "udma66".

Any thoughts on this?  Too disorienting?

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>