Re: [patch] debootstrap basedebs tarball support

Thank you, thank you! This solution should solve my pppoe problem in the
same way as the base tarball does now for potato when I do an install.
I'd be able to separately install the pppoe software after the
basedebs.tgz is installed, and before I have to be on the network, if
I'm reading this correctly.

Russell

Without sharing, there would be no Internet
Without the Internet, there would be no sharing
Share your code, share your source
-- Let's build something as great as the Internet!