Re: boot-floppies 2.3.5 ready for testing (i386 and powerpc so far)

This is a known limitation, and a rather troublesome one, IMHO.  Someone in your
situation can't readily install Debian via floppies since ppp is not supported
on the boot disks, this is unfortunate.  I may see how hard it is to hack in
some simple ppp support.  I wouldn't be able to test it though, as I have no
dialup access.  If I did something (and I don't know if I will have time, nor
whether or not it will fit)  would you be able to test it?

Thanks,

David