Re: problem building b-f, need help

David Whedon <dwhedon@gordian.com> writes:

> > Anyway the problem is still there, it fails to find the packages I've
> > already downloaded. I've tried putting them in /archive/debian/local,
> > /archive/debian/Incoming, and /archive/debian/download/cache/archives.
> > Any ideas?

In config, set

  offline_mode := true

You should be able to put files in either the 'incoming' dir (if they
have the _<arch>.deb suffix) or the local_dir dir, as configured in
'config'.

We still cannot debug your problem, because you need to provide
debug=true output especially for the 'make_paths" function in
common.sh failing.

You're contention that it's looking for pkg-foo  rather than pkg_foo
is simply wrong, see common.sh lines 94 and 104.

> I've been putting packages in boot-floppies/updates/ nad it find them, beware,
> the clean target deletes boot-floppies/updates/

Yes, that's the wrong thing to do.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>