Re: problem building b-f, need help

On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 02:52:53PM -0700, Ron Farrer wrote:
> Adam Di Carlo (adam@onshore.com) wrote:
>
> > Yes, jack up the size of the rootdisk.
>
> Ok, got past that and a lot further:
>
> ---cut-here---
> I: downloading required packages from files
> /usr/src/boot-floppies/scripts/rootdisk/EXTRACT_LIST_all
> /usr/src/boot-floppies/scripts/rootdisk/EXTRACT_LIST_alpha
> I: not downloading, offline_mode is on
> can't find package, or no such package, 'ash'
[...]

> Did I miss something?
debs should be in /archive/debian/download/cache/archives/ (off my head)
unless you edited your config. I never managed to get them downloaded there,
so I copied them over there by hand (maybe I was not patient enough, but I
did not want to experiment more being behind a slow link at home).

HTH,
Christian