Re: debootstrap and dselect tutorial

David Whedon <dwhedon@gordian.com> writes:

> Here's the play by play.
>
> You asked me if I could help with something here:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0106/msg00176.html
>
> I think a decision started to be made here:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0106/msg00164.html
>
> And then it looked like you were happy to do what needed to be done:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0106/msg00308.html

Oh, yah, I still am.  I just forgot what exactly it was. :)

> Whatever, I'm now going though the list to find something to do this
> evening, so feel free to re-delegate :-)

Well, I was just reading over installer.log and frankly it should be a
lot better.  You should be able to read the log and determine that the
user installed kernels and drivers from cd, installed base from the
network, etc etc.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>