Re: debootstrap and dselect tutorial

Here's the play by play.

You asked me if I could help with something here:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0106/msg00176.html

I think a decision started to be made here:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0106/msg00164.html

And then it looked like you were happy to do what needed to be done:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0106/msg00308.html

Whatever, I'm now going though the list to find something to do this evening, so
feel free to re-delegate :-)

-David