Re: laoding drivers (floppy-boot)

Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> writes:

> On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 03:40:22PM +0200, Juerg Oehler wrote:
> > with these floppies i booted and loaded the rescue successfully into
> > RAM. when i got to the menu for loading additional drivers the system
> This are for _additional_ driver. You can use a own driver-disk with
> this. If you don't have one, skip this point (this is the default).

Yes.

This is very confusing... We shoudl remove this question entirely and
replace it with an alternative selection the user could run *before*
running "configure drivers", just like "configure pcmcia" is an
alternative there....

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>