Re: 2.3.5 test candidate

David Whedon <dwhedon@gordian.com> writes:

> boot-floppies 2.3.5 is looking very good. Various cleanups that have
> trickled in this weekend have given us a smooth install (at least on
> i386).  I have installed a couple times this weekend and have only
> seen cosmetic bugs.  I put a freshly built set up at:
>
> http://people.debian.org/~dwhedon/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/2.3.5-2001-06-10/
>
> For your testing pleasure.

Ok, I've retagged the sources, am building for i386 source upload.

David, perhaps if you get this, could you start an i386 source /
binary build as well ?  Just in case you get it done faster than me.

I'll try to start a powerpc build as well.

I'm on #debian-boot on IRC if anyone wants me.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>