cvs commit to boot-floppies/utilities/dbootstrap by eb
time: Sun Jun 10 23:30:26 PDT 2001
Add execlog_to_string() function that stores the program's stdout in a
variable and send stderr to syslog, also returns the programs exit
pretty much rewrite run_plilo_quik():
- ditch the gross shell script hack for setting up OF, use execlog_to_string()
- remove commented out code for setting output-device, not enough
machines will work with this anyway, i don't think its worth the
- reorganize error dialogs, make it abort sooner on fatal errors
- Add back pleasewaitbox.
- remove 2>&1 | logger hack, execlog() already sends stdout/err to syslog
- cruft removal.
- stop deleting /target/etc/yaboot.conf, the yaboot
package no longer includes a default yaboot.conf.
- add strerror(errno) in a few places.
remove Configure The Base System from the main menu, this has already
been removed so having this here prevents compilation.
changed: bootconfig.c main_menu.c util.c util.h