Re: testing with powermac/oldworld (probs in miboot, debootstrap, kernel)

On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 10:03:17AM -0500, Stephen R Marenka wrote:

> > > File a bug, I guess (oops, master's down). That doesn't prevent other
> > > packages from having conffiles that want replacement does it?
> >
> > i did right before master died, and its back now btw.  i think dan
> > maintains powerpc-utils now but its still showing up as belonging to espy....
>
> I suppose that means Dan hasn't uploaded a new version yet? I also filed
> a bug with a patch because powerpc-utils doesn't build on woody.

If you forward me these bugs I'll try to deal with them this weekend;
the BTS is still not spooling.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
Monta Vista Software                              Debian Security Team