cvs commit to boot-floppies/debian by eb
time: Fri Jun 1 06:24:15 PDT 2001
fix yaboot installation:
- fix partition checks, removed check for /boot on same disk, thats not required (on macs)
- moved yabootconfig call into a #define like all the others
- fixed call to yabootconfig so it will actually work
- stole silo's hack to fix cross device symlinks in the event
of a /boot partition, however this appears to be broken atm, it creates
a symlink with binary garbage in it (run_silo is probably broken too)
- removed untrue warning about `destroying ability to boot other OSes'
added LD_LIBRARY_PATH to ybinwrapper, hfsutils barfs on reduced libc.