Re: installation problem

Yes -- http://lists.debian.org/

> Maybe someone else addressed this problem allready.

I do remember USB discussions from earlier.  I haven't read them --
I'm busy working on the Potato features and build stuff working.

> > Erich, which architecture are you?
>
> This is a X86 Compaq Presario with USB keyboard that defeated so far all
> my attempts to get a installation going past the first curses screen.
>
> I could of course disect the machine and do the initial instalaltion on a
> different platform and reimplant the harddisk after that.

That would be excellent.

Well, what we need to do is review the intelligence already on the
list and see if there's a clear course of action.  If so, do it, if
not, then figure out the course of action then do it!

Isn't project management great?

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>