Re: [fw: Re: debootstrap/b-f interaction -- quieten]

On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 09:40:26AM -0700, David Whedon wrote:
> > > That's by design, but I'm happy to change it.  debootstrap considers these
> > > messages to be warnings, so we were displaying them.
> > Ok -- it's a debootstrap bug then, or
> I don't think it is a debootstrap bug.
> > else debootstrap is complaining
> > about packages in base which are not as they should be?
> Anthony? care to comment?

Oh, I put warnings in because I thought these were things that the base
packages should be coping with themselves rather than me having to hack
around them.

They ought to disappear from debootstrap before release; either by
just getting rid of them, or by fixing the packages that want the files
created.

Cheers,
aj