Re: APUS Debian Boot-Floppies Images and bugs

Alan Buxey wrote:

Do we need Minix fs support yet?

Not for installation.

the ramdisk image no longer uses MiniFS? if so minifs could be dropped
ages ago.

You mean our test ramdisk.image.gz ? I asked eons ago if we should convert it to ext2, if it's still Minix we should do that now. We could use it as a rescue or other fancy stuff with a current glibc etc.

I guess we also dont need OCS gfx support...as PowerPC cards only work on
ECS and AGA systems.
On this line of thought...sound isnt essential, neither is parallel port?,
joystick..

I already considered all this and am now at 848 K. How much space exactly do we have?