Re: Rogativa desde Bolsa de Valencia

Hi!

About this stuff, the guys at 194.98.93.142 seem to be accesing some stuff
of this spanish site, and the apache placeholder has put them in our way, I
have replied to them in the message sent also to the list that debian has
nothing to do with that machine (atlas.brainstorm.fr) and that they should
contact brainstorm.fr. Right now I have sent the spanish guy more info taken
from the RIPE whois and also standard whois about this IP and domain, I have
also explained why the debian name apeared on that page, I had forgotten all
this on the first message :-)

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net