Re: base-config cruft cleanup

Joey Hess:

> Well the form I want it in is the correct form. "ll" is not a valid
> language code setting, "ll_LL" is.

It is indeed valid to specify a language code without a qualifier, for
my LANG setting, I always use "sv", whereas I have "sv_SE.ISO8859-1"
set for my LC_ALL. When it comes to the language settings (LANG,
LC_MESSAGES), most languaegs don't need a qualifier at all, since
there's only one variant. The only place they might need a qualifier is
if they are used in different countries.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html