2.2.25 compact install

I have been trying the 2.2.25 version on a Dell Optiplex GXi.  This is
an all IDE box with 3com network card.  The install went flawlessly till
the module configuration.  DHCP had worked and the base package had been
downloaded.  I got the message that  "No modules were found in
/target/lib/modules/2.2.19-compact ..." and it was correct. The modules
are in /target/lib/modules/2.2.19pre17-compact.

Hope this helps.  I have been using Debian for about 4 years now and you
are all doing a wonderful job.  The improvments in the install have been
tremendous and the usability of Debian far exceeds that of any other
distribution.  Thanks.

Francis