Re: New Woody 2.3.2 boot images for sparc, need testing...

On Sun, May 13, Ben Collins wrote:

> > If I look at the size of the Image: Could it be that tilo prints
> > a warning about PROMs and 5MB or so ? The error messages I read
> > here assumes this.
>
> Yes, but I got this with all the potato images aswell, and they booted
> just fine. I don't think the size is a problem. Perhaps the start
> address is (perhaps tilo wrapper is broken somehow). I'm checking on it.

My experience is: If I get this message, the tftp image will not
work on nearly all of my Ultras.

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/        kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH            Deutschherrnstr. 15-19          90429 Nuernberg